Our Family Adventures, provide the perfect opportunity to disconnect from the hustle and bustle of everyday, slow down and enjoy some quality time in nature, connecting with your loved ones, whilst creating memories which last a lifetime.
Our Mini Adventures are half day programs which are run in various locations around Perth.
Activities may involve hiking, team games, climbing, yoga, mindfulness and stand up paddle boarding, all with time to connect, reflect and have fun together, outdoors and in nature.
Our youth programs are designed to educate, motivate and inspire your teenager, to make informed choices about their own future, learn strategies and tools to help manage their wellbeing, reduce feelings of isolation and create a sense of connection with the world around them.
Our program combines the outdoors, adventure experiences, and wellness activities to create the perfect, holistic learning environment.
Benefits to your family
- Increases resilience and ability to cope with challenges in life
- Builds confidence
- Allows parents/carer’s time and space to connect with their children in a fun and engaging environment without the distractions or pressures of everyday life or technology
- Gives families the opportunity to build their support network by meeting and forming friendships with other families
- Strengthens parent/partner relationships
- Access and opportunity to try a variety of recreation activities in a safe environment, led by professional facilitators
- Reconnects and reengages families with the benefits of being in nature
- Improves your family's health and wellbeing
- Builds cohesion and connection within your family team