This April School Holidays why not do something that will create connections with your family that will last a lifetime. Adventure Connections has your family covered with an unforgettable, family adventure experience which the whole family will enjoy.
Your family can choose to book a single day or stay the whole weekend. There will be 2 action packed days of family activities and an option to camp out overnight at the beautiful Bickley Recreation Camp, situated right on the Bickley Reservoir. Please note some of the activities are only suitable for children aged 5 and above.
The 2 day package includes;
- 2 Full days of Activities such as; Canoeing, Climbing on the Vertical Challenges, Orienteering, Scavenger Hunts, Yoga, Bush Survival and Reptile Education with Vanessa Paget from Bush Wisdom and more.
- 1 Night camping under the stars at the beautiful Bickley Recreation Camp
- All Meals and Snacks
The 1 day package includes;
- 1 Full day of activities (the type of activities available will depend on which day you book)
- Lunch and Afternoon Tea.
To book the one day package please see the Bickley Family – Mini Adventure
This awesome family adventure is the perfect opportunity to disconnect from the hustle and bustle of everyday, slow down and enjoy some quality time in nature, connecting with your loved ones, whilst creating memories which last a lifetime.
Benefits to your family:
- Increases resilience and ability to cope with challenges in life
- Boosts Confidence and self esteem
- Allows parents/carer’s time and space to connect with their children in a fun and engaging environment without the distractions or pressures of everyday life or technology
- Gives families the opportunity to build their support network by meeting and forming friendships with other families
- Strengthens parent/partner relationships
- Access and opportunity to try a variety of recreation activities in a safe environment, led by professional facilitators
- Reconnects and reengages families with the benefits of being in nature and improves wellbeing
- Builds cohesion and connection within your family team
Where; Bickley Recreation Camp
Check In: Tuesday the 23rd of April at 8.30am
Depart: Wednesday the 24th of April at 5.00pm
More details provided upon booking.
All Bookings must be made by the Monday the 15th of April to confirm catering and program numbers. This is an alcohol and smoke free event.
Any questions, ask us here