Bring your family along to two full days of activities and an awesome overnight camping experience that will be fun, adventurous and challenging, in the beautiful Yanchep National Park.
Yanchep National Park is situated 45 minutes north of Perth City and offers a wide variety of experiences for all ages. While immersed in the natural bush setting and surrounded by Kangaroos we have organised a unique family adventure, which will build cohesion and connection in your family team and strengthen relationships whilst creating memories which will last a lifetime.
Throughout the family adventure camp, families will experience a variety of activities which cover the mind, body, and soul, giving you a holistic adventure experience. Activities may involve hiking, team games, climbing, zip lining, yoga, mindfulness, art and craft, geocaching, treasure hunts, nature play, all with time to connect, reflect and have fun together.
Where: Yanchep National Park
We will provide:
- Space to disconnect from the pressures of everyday
- Activities lead by experienced facilitators, that will excite and challenge your family team
- Full catering (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner),
- All National Park camping and park entry fees.
All you need to bring is:
- Your sense of Adventure
- Your family
- Some basic camping equipment
Any questions, ask us here